Friday, May 15, 2009

Awkward moment!

One day I was with my best friend at school when another friend of mine came up to us to introduce a friend of his to us. So we were introduced and the boy asked us: " Do you know Leonardo, the math teacher?!" We casually responded " the really gay right one?!" Slightly emberresed he completed "Yeah. Well, he's my father!" The following moment would have been really awkward, but the school's bell rang and we had an excuse to leave... ¬¬' After that, I laughed a lot with my best friend!!

2 comments:

  1. Is he one of the math teacher of Santo Antônio? I used to have classes with him three years ago. He's so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God... Did you really say that? =O

    KKKKKKKKKKKK! Did you ever talk to the guy again, or did he just pretend you didn't exist? XD

    Very good story, Priscila. Nice!

    ReplyDelete