Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the cute guy!

Two years ago, I was in a line with my friends waiting to swim with sharks! Suddenly, we realized that, in front of us, there was an amazing blond guy. He was tan, like the American surfers. And we started to talk about him! We were in the United States, so we spoke Portuguese whereas we thought anybody speaks Portuguese in the line! We talked about his beauty and, obviously, about his defects too. Then my friend told us something very personal and embarrassing, she spoke very low because she was afraid of the Americans understand something. When she finished we talked more about the guy *-*
So, one of my friends said “I going to ask him something”, and I asked what she were going to ask but she didn’t know and asked the first thing that she thought “hey, what times is it?”, but she was wearing a watch! So he laughed then he looked to her wrist and answered “quatro e meia”!! Yes, he said quatro e meia, in Portuguese. When we realized that he understood every single world that we had said, we didn’t know what to do. And he just laughs! Then I lived the most uncomfortable 15 minutes of my life in a line with an amazing guy. Three days later we met him again and we took a picture with him and his friend o.O

3 comments:

  1. Wow, excellent story! Good thing he was a good sport and didn't make fun of you two... Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    HEY IT'S GIOVANNA AND CLARISSA
    WE LOVED YOUR STORY IT WAS SO FUNNY, IF I WE WERE YOU, IN THE MOMENT WE WOULD BE SO EMBARASSED, BUT AFTER OBVIOUSLY WE WOULD BE REALLY CHEEKY AND TALK TO THE GUY AND SPEND ALL THE DAY LIKE THIS, WITH HIM HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete