Thursday, May 7, 2009

First story: teachers' embarrassing moment!


Hi there, guys! I'll get started then. Do please post your comments!

This happened in 2000, when I was in an exchange program in Paris. I was living with a french family, and studying french everyday. Anyway, to help us practice, the family had dinner every night with all the students that lived in the house and we talked about many different things.

One day, we started talking about cars from different countries: American brands, European brands... I made a point in saying that I really liked French cars, like Citroen and Peugeot. Eventually, we started talking about Japanese cars, and I said I didn't really like cars from Japan because I thought they were to weak and broke too easily.

All of a sudden, the conversation stopped. Some of the students just blushed, and the people from the family just looked at their plates. I couldn't understand why.

Finally, the dinner was over, and the family promised to take us to Versailles the next day. To my horror, when I woke up the next morning, I saw they had a Mazda! I was so embarrassed I hardly spoke in the trip to the castle. It was one of my most embarrassing moments ever!

7 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooh teacher you really put your foot on it hm? I wouldn't be in your place

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, really bad ! it had happened to everyone some day

    luiza and mayara

    ReplyDelete
  4. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,I wouldn't worry if I were you back there, cause it just your opinion,I say to everyone that I hate Fiat,even when the person has one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure I would be as embarrassed as you were in this situation. I wouldn't know what to do! Maybe hiding my head under my pilo and stay locked in my bedroom the whole next day. Then, of course, i'd apologize. How embarrassing storie!

    CAMILA AND PRISCILA

    ReplyDelete
  6. well it is very embaressed hahaha, but if helps we already been in really worst situations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say:
    This post has been removed by the author.
    Kidding! Oh teacher, that's not so embarrassing, I mean, what a car maniac people:
    -Oh, mess up with my car, mess up with me.
    Ok, I admict, that was imbarassing, but now I read your story you HAVE to read mine, ShuaShuashuashuuaHAHAHA!
    ???????????????????????
    This is very cool, I just found out that in my computer Ctrl+Alt+W = question mark
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete