Wednesday, May 20, 2009

embarrassing moment

When I was 13 years old I traveled to Rio de Janeiro to visit my father family. So one day my uncle invitation us ( my father, my mother, my brother and me) to eat some pizza in him house.
There we eat pizza wacthing TV and talking each other. Finally I look to Tv and saw a woman that I don't like her hair, so I start to talk about it, and I said that hair it's was awful. while I was talking about it everybody stoped to eat and look to me. To my suprise when I look to my "aunt"(the woman who married with my auncle) I saw that her hair look like with the woman on TV( I don't know how I didn't see this before!!!). In this moment I get really read and and try to say that hair it's awful only in the woman of TV , but can be beautiful in another person. This was the most embarrassing moment of my life !!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe! Well, does your uncle's wife still talk to you nowadays? XD

    Good story, Mayara! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hsuahsuas U Could say that her hair was ugly
    but fashion
    thats a good excuse!

    ReplyDelete