Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gustavo's embarrassing Moment

Gustavo's worst moment


Well, the most embarrassing moment of my whole life was my first day as a Sigma's student.
It was 3 years ago. I was late for the first class, because, unfortunately, my father's car went crazy. Teacher, it's Honda(JAPONESE!). Anyway, I went cycling to the Sigma. Arriving there, I did not know where I should left the bike and everyone was laughing at me. Eventually, the face of the ratchet has realized what was happening and helped me out.
Then, he told me where my class was. Believe it or not, I DIDN'T FIND IT! NO WAY! 10 or maybe 5 minutes later I fond it. Nevertheless, to my horror, when I was getting in I kicked the dump. Jesus Christ, everybody, especially the teacher, laughed their heads off, making me to look like a tomato. Luckily, the teacher said: "SHUT UP!" and I felt a little bit better, but people made fun of me all day long.

Gustavo Gonçalves

2 comments:

  1. Well, first days at school are always complicated, specially if your dad's (Japanese) car breaks down... Great story, man! I hope people in Sigma do not make fun of you because of that anymore =)

    ReplyDelete