Tuesday, May 19, 2009

i'm not talking to you ¬¬

My last vacation was the most funny. Lots of awkard stories, but there is one that I remember the most ( i wish i could foget it but... ). One day, I was walking in the beach with my cousin, when suddenly a man appeared, really angry, shouting a lot in front of me. He shouted: !where the hell were you ? Are you crazy ? What's your problem ? ". Well, thinking the guy was talking to me, i didn't hesitate and said : "Who asks what's your problem is me . Man , i don't even know you and you come to me shouting. The crazy one here is you. ". He looked to me and said: I'm not talking to you my dear, i'm talking to my son. I wished that a hole oppened on the sand, si that i could enter and hide me. My cousin laugh her head off. I'll never forget this so embarassing situation :x

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, that was embarrassing... Actually, this situation is quite common, when somebody starts talking to a person behind you =). So, don't feel so bad XD

    ReplyDelete