Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my embarrasing moment

I had a wedding on the sartuday, so I needed buy a new dress. I didn´t have money to buy a new one, so my cousin said that she could lend to me one of her dresses and asked me to pass in her house on thursday.
I went there and touched the bell. a strange people open the door and i thought she was the maid. There were two dogs with her so I thought it was the new dog of my cousin and I started played with the dogs. I entered the apartament and realized that everything was different: the furniture was change and the room looks like bigger. i looked to maid and said:
-uaw, my uncle changed everything.
I looked to the order room and saw an old woman holding a walker. In this moment I realize what was happening: i had entered in the wronh apartament!!!! I looked to they and asked one thousand apologies.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KKKKKKKKKKKKK! I think I would have left running... You must have felt sooooooo embarassed! Great story, though. It really made me laugh a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY GOSH. I think I would've died!

    ReplyDelete